Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Pictures (This Year)


Back in 2004 my good friend was getting married and invited me to attend a bridal showcase with her. While there, I was introduced to photo-journalistic photography and fell in love. I loved the idea of telling the story and emotions of the day through photography, so three years later when I got married I knew exactly what kind of photography I wanted! This style was exactly what I was looking for over the summer as I started thinking about this year's Christmas pictures. Thanks to the internet I was able to find Amy Tripple, a photographer in our area with a style I adored. She's not only a great photographer, she also is such a sweet person. My son was so comfortable with her...and so was I (I even hugged her after our session!) I'm sure Chloe would have warmed up to her too--if it wasn't 40 degrees out! Below are a few pictures from our session. Hubby was out of town on business the day of our session. Also, I took the hat I made Chloe just in case we needed it and it ended up working out perfectly! I'll be sure to give details about our Christmas cards once they're designed and ordered...my goal is chic style with a meek price tag!

Photo by Amy Tripple

Photo by Amy Tripple

Photo by Amy Tripple

Photo by Amy Tripple

10 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I can't get over these pictures. Your babies are SO scrumptious! I love them. I can see why you love this photographer. She is amazing. Also I absolutely love the little hat you made. You need to start an Etsy shop or something!!

    Love
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such darling pictures! What a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lawd! I'm speechless! LOVE THE PICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany!!! These pictures are way.too.precious. WOW. Your children are beautiful!!

    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, I would love to start an Etsy shop (one day)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! Beautiful Photos....Your Children Should Be In Magazine Ads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, if they could be in a magazine your kids should be right next to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ms. G your kids are so gorgeous & Me n my mom know that ur really blessed =)
    The Photogropher did a really nice job
    Im gonna check out her webiste
    -Yaa A =)-

    ReplyDelete