Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cookies (Project Update)






So, I have not finished the dress. I was on a roll then needed a creative change of pace. So, I have been Christmas card distributing, cookie baking, gift stenciling, Christmas brunch planning, and gift wrapping (actually I watched my hubby wrap gifts). I will post pictures of the dress soon, but until then I'll show you guys what I've been working on. Above are cookies we gave to our neighbors...a sweet treat as well as an invitation to church!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful idea. I would like to do this next year. I love it, and it is such a delightful way to invite. You are a sweet inspiration yourself. I can see that your Christmas season has been like ours: "busy". May your next few days be delightfully peaceful. Many Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your precious family.

    Much Love Always,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam! Merry Christmas to you and your's also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I could definitely do something like this all year long!

    Chandra

    ReplyDelete