Monday, December 13, 2010

My Current Project (and Gordon Gartrell)

I am currently working on a project for my daughter--a dress. Not just a dress but a special dress. Did I mention I am giving myself less than a week to complete it? Did I also mention I've never made a dress from start to finish using a pattern? Crazy, I know. I just pray it doesn't look like a Gordon Gartrell knock off once its done. If so, I won't be posting pictures...in fact I may act as if I never even mentioned it!




Addition: After watching the clip I realize Denise and I had the same budget and time constraint (sigh). Well, at least Chloe isn't old enough to complain.

10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Gordon Gartrell gets me every time. You SOOO have to post it, especially if it turns out like Denise's...although, it probably won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a dress not too long ago and was thinking about that clip. I definitely had some "is this my shirt!" moments. Sleeves can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anayah, Since I've been sewing I have a new appreciation for that episode...its so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara, I am NOT looking forward to the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can do it!!! I know it's going to turn out well...I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see it!! :)

    YOU GO GIRL lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pam and Kendra for the encouragement.

    Things have been going well so far...but the most complicated parts are yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy we found each other!!! Ur comment made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffany you are soooo inspiring! I can't wait to see the dress and I hope it all goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Girrrrl! Can't wait to see it. Do your best and God will do the rest~:)

    ReplyDelete