Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet Sale

Almost two years ago I grew sick of searching through my bottomless purse-turned-diaper bag looking for wipes or car keys only to find the bottom of my bag was wet from the leaking Sippy cup (gross). It was then that I decided I needed an actual diaper bag. The first diaper bag I carried was a Petunia Pickle Bottom. I found it on Ebay (NWT) for a fraction of the price. I wondered "How are these people selling these bags so much cheaper than the regular price?" Then, I saw one for sale with an upside down logo tag- aha! I cracked the case ... there must be an outlet store. Imagine my surprise when I learned the outlet wasn't a store that was completely out of reach (e.g. Pottery Barn Kids Outlet ). It was an online outlet that was available to all. The only catch was that its only available a couple of times a year. Well, its that time of year again and you should check it out!

Petunia Pickle Bottom is having one of their lovely outlet sales. You can get a great diaper bag for 30%- 60% off retail prices. The sale begins today at 9am PST. One of these bags would be a great baby shower gift or Christmas gift for a mom. I wonder if they will have any of the new Sashay Satchels available-- you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment